May 15, 2018 / Leave a Comment
What do you do when you want dessert, but you want to keep it weight loss friendly? Is there such a thing as healthy dessert? At Weight Well we believe that you can still indulge in a bit of chocolate while trimming your waistline. This mousse contains some of very special ingredients from our Weight Well Food List to help you trim your waistline while indulging is some yummy goodness.
Try it for yourself! You get the benefits of healthy fats from avocado and coconut, the super-antioxidant properties of raw cacao, the fiber from chia seeds, the energy boost from ground coffee beans, and the immune boosting enzymes of delicious raw honey.
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 can of organic coconut cream (I use Earth’s Choice)
- Seeds of ½ a vanilla bean or ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp of coconut water from the can
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Cacao nibs, ground coffee, coconut and blueberries for decoration
- Turn the coconut can upside down and chill it in the fridge overnight. When you open the can, the creamy part will be on the top. Use the cream part only for the mousse.
- Add all other ingredients to the cream and blend with a hand blender into a smooth creamy consistency.
- Sprinkle with some cacao nibs, ground coconut and coffee, add a few optional berries and enjoy!
~ Serves 2
We share even more healthy recipes in our Weight Well program. Register today!